Free Cavitation Training Online
Body contouring lipo cavitation is an ideal alternative to liposuctionLiposuction entails a surgical procedure in which an incision is made to draw out excess fat from certain parts of the body in order to get rid of it. The results are quick, but the operation requires anaesthesia and a very long period of time to recover from the treatment. Such an invasive procedure also carries many health risks. The S shape cavitation machine, on the other hand, is an almost risk-free body sculpting treatment with minor side effects.
This online cavitation training teaches you how to do the tummy tuck treatment (body contouring). When you purchase one of our ultrasonic cavitation body contouring devices (for example, the 40k cavitation machine), you will receive a comprehensive training which explains all the steps of each of the treatments that can be done with the device (tummy, thighs and face) as well as the running and setting of the machine and its accessories. After the cavitation training course, you will also receive a training certificate of completion in your name. You will be able to practice this body sculpting treatment which is becoming increasingly popular in Europe and America. The ultrasound cavitation tummy tuck treatment offers a number of beneficial effects. It will straighten the skin of the waist and center of the stomach, reduce fat in the saddlebags and abdomen, reduce skin stretch lines, reduce stretch marks, and make the skin more elastic.
Cavitation online course : How to carry out a cavitation treatment?
Key points :
- Do 10-12 sessions, one per week. A session of ultrasound cavitation rf should last about 40 minutes.
- Do not leave the ultrasonic cavitation probe and the radiofrequency probe motionless on any part of the body, but make sure that it is always in motion.
- Do not touch the bones, the uterus or during menstruation.
- It is very important to drink a lot of water before and after the body sculpting ultrasound cavitation treatments. Your body will have a rapid surplus of fat to get rid of and you will need to be well hydrated so that this does not cause health problems.
- Regarding the power to be used, it is advisable for the beginner to start from the minimum energy and gradually increase the energy.
Cavitation training: treatment protocols about how to use a cavitation machine on the stomach
Step 1: Spread the cavitation gel on the stomachTo begin with the body contouring treatment, you need to spread some gel over the area to be treated. Apply it generously and make sure you cover the whole stomach. The gel will help protect the skin and make it easier for the probe to slide over the body.
Step 2: Use the ultrasonic cavitation probe
|1. Make circles around the navel|
|2. Slide from the middle of the stomach to the hips||
|3. Slide from the hips to the middle of the stomach|
|4. Perform small circles, ending the movement towards the middle of the stomach||
|5. Make a circle by trimming to cover all the body|
Step 3: Use the radio frequency probe
The radio frequency probe generates heat which heats the collagen tissue and stimulates it. This allows the collagen to regenerate in a sustainable way. The probe also produces contractions. It is therefore likely that the patient feels a sensation of tightening of the skin. Never bring the probe close to the heart or face. Regarding the power to be used, the beginner is advised to start with the minimum energy and slowly increase the energy. The higher the energy level, the clearer the tinnitus.
Repeat the same movements as for ultrasonic cavitation but using the radio frequency probe (rf treatments).
|6. Make circles around the navel|
|7. Slide from the middle of the stomach to the hips|
|8. Slide from the hips to the middle of the stomach|
|9. Perform small circles, ending the movement towards the middle of the stomach||
|10. Make a circle by trimming to cover all the body|
Please remember that a much more comprehensive cavitation training online course is available with the purchase of our lipo cavitation machine explaining how to do the treatment of the face, stomach and thighs. It's a preregistered online training with lifetime access that you can do at your own pace. We have had excellent feedback from all of our students. Finally, the treatment is a safe and non-invasive procedure but it is important to always make sure to conduct an examination of the patient's health and skin condition before performing it.
Conclusion of the cavitation training
The following are health conditions that are not suitable for receiving body contouring treatment.
- Those with "3 H's" (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high blood lipids) and heart disease.
- Those who are pregnant, menstruating or breastfeeding.
- Those who have just undergone surgery or are convalescing.
- Those with epilepsy, severe diabetes and hyperthyroidism.
- Those with malignant tumours, haemophilia or severe bleeding.
- Those with skin diseases and infectious diseases.
- Those with severe gynaecological diseases.
- More contraindications are explained in the online training